Other Services by the Guyana High Commission In New Delhi, India
REQUIREMENTS TO SHIP A DEAD BODY TO GUYANA
- Four (4) copies of the Death Certificate.
- One copy of the Public Health Certificate.
- One copy of Embalming Certificate.
- Remains are to be enclosed in a hermetic sealer.
- The hermetic sealer must be then enclosed in metal casket.
- The wooden casket is to be enclosed in an air-packed shipping shell
REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE CREMATED REMAINS TO GUYANA
- The urn must be sealed.
- The Death Certificate.
- The Cremation Certificate.
- The Public Health Certificate.