Requirements for Renunciation of Guyanese Citizenship
- Completed form for Guyana Citizenship Regulations 1967
- Two Passport size photographs
- Marriage Certificate or certified copy (if applicable)
- Proof of address of country of residence
- Original birth or certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Guyana Passport
- Letter stating the reason for surrendering Guyanese nationality
- Driver’s Licence
- Contact details of the person (address, email address and telephone number)
- Certified copy of acceptance letter from country of residence which must be translated in English, if not.
- Spouse’s original birth certificate or a certified copy (if applicable)
- Copy of country identification card
Download Declaration Form
- Uncertified photocopies of documents are NOT acceptable.
- English translations of all documents in foreign languages are required.
- Applications are usually processed within six to nine months.
- Processing Fee – Rs. 5500