Notarization of Legal Documents
The High Commission notarizes legal documents such as:
- Powers of Attorney
- Renunciation of Citizenship
- Registration of Citizenship
- Deed Polls
- Agreements of Sale.
To facilitate the process, the following is required:
- Document(s) must be typed and presented at the High Commission
- The prepared document must be signed and witnessed in the presence of an Officer at the High Commission
- A valid passport or Identification Card must be submitted as proof of Identification.
Processing fee of CD$30.00 per copy.
Witnessing of signatures for Banks in Guyana
The High Commission witnesses signature/s for bank transactions in Guyana. The person conducting the transaction must bring a current passport as proof of identity. The Mission will not notarize any signature if a valid passport is not presented.