1. Copies of the bio-data page and all stamped pages of your current passport. If the current passport is less than five years old, then applicants must submit their previous passport.
2. Applicants who are unable to produce their previous passport must request their travel records for the last five (5) years from the Guyana Passport Office and produce evidence of legal residency in the country they reside, these documents include: citizenship certificate, tax returns, permanent residency card and/documentation from the Immigration Department of the said country stating your legal residency.
3. For prospective applicants in the Caribbean, they must submit evidence of legal residence in the country they are presently residing in, which includes CSME Certificates, work permits, permanent residency certificates etc.
4. Original and copy of the Statutory Declaration from a Justice of Peace or a Commissioner of Oaths in Guyana.
5. Copy of documentation proving that you are coming to resettle in Guyana, e.g. Transport, Lease, rent receipt, business license, etc.
6. If you are a disabled or a substantive pensioner, a pension letter, Bus Pass, Medical letter or Social Security card must be provided.
7. If you are a student, copy of certificate, a student card and a letter from the University attended covering the duration of study must be provided.
8. Copy of motor vehicle, motorcycle or boat for leisure Registration, Certificate of Title or other form of ownership must be provided if necessary.
9. Intentions of purchasing a new vehicle must be stated in the Statutory Declaration or a copy of a Quotation for the vehicle must be submitted.
10. A detailed list of household and personal effects, which must be itemized and quantified.
11. Two passport size photographs.
12. Copy of Tax Identification Number certificate (TIN).
13. Copy of Birth Certificate.
14. In the case of a name change, copy of a deed poll or a marriage certificate. Two copies of each document must be submitted to the Re-migration Office.
15. All documents that are not in English must be translated and certified by a credible organisation.
For more information on the Re-migrant Scheme please email email@example.com or call (592) 226-1606-8 Ext: 339/340